Background and Approach
Learning about you and your life allows us to identify what strategies and approaches are best suited to your goals. We use a variety of approaches and techniques in our work, and together we will formulate a plan to address what might be getting in the way of you thriving in your personal and professional life.
Dr. Erik Welsh’s Treatment Specialties:
- Mindfulness-based approaches to enhance wellbeing and clarity
- Insight-oriented techniques for personal growth and development
- Long-term recovery work and relapse prevention
- Reduction of mood symptoms
- Couples work for enriching relationships.
Jungian and other depth-oriented approaches are incorporated in my work as a psychologist. Drawing from cognitive behavioral therapy and motivational interviewing, I seek to engage individuals in a comprehensive therapy that considers the whole self within the process of treatment.